Viduni's Blog

The Most Amazing Blog Ever

Kindree Family

Kindree Cemetery is located on the south side of Derry Road West between Ninth Line to the west and Tenth Line to the east.Nathan Kindree was a the man who was named after our school. He died May 26 1829. Mary Kindree is Nathan’s wife.The cemetery is believed to be a burial ground for the children of Nathan and Mary Kindree,who died between the years 1829 and 1839 Their children were William M. Kindree, William J. Kindree,Son Kindree,Alfred Kindree and Daughter Kindree. Nothing really says when Mary Kindree died but we know that she is buried with the rest of family to this day. But we know when all of their children died. Poor little William M. Kindree life spam was from Apr. 26 – May 6, 1829. He died when he was eleven days old. William J. Kindree lived to be about three years. Son Kindree lived the longest of their family. He lived to be twelve years old. Alfred Kindree is life was short too. But he did live to have his second birthday on Nov. 10 1838. Three girls died from tuberculosis, the causes of the other deaths are unknown. Nathan Kindree is buried in Eden United Cemetery, only about 1 mile (1.6 km) down the road. Nathan and Mary Kindree had a total of 12 children, five of which survived and raised their own families in the same area. The other seven children are buried within this small cemetery.There are over thirty (30) unaccounted burials in Kindree Cemetery.

3 Comments to

“Kindree Family”

1. April 10th, 2013 at 1:46 am      Reply kindreehafsa Says:

I never knew that much about our school history! I can’t believe how much you researched.

2. March 1st, 2013 at 10:24 pm      Reply viduni Says:

Thank you Yashvi, I just found it really interesting and I wanted to make a Page about it.

3. February 27th, 2013 at 3:03 pm      Reply yashviparmar Says:

Viduni ilike your page on our school s history.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

free counters

My Weekend

Wordle: My Weekend

How many people have visited my blog since September 25 2012

Skip to toolbar